Monday, July 16, 2012

Using Templates To Get Caught Up

I still haven't printed a photobook for Esper's first year because I'm still not done scrapbooking it. So lately I've been trying to catch up on the rest of the photos and events. I decided I would try to use as many templates as possible so that I could create quickly. Here's a bunch that I got done last night.

This layout uses the Oh! Baby Photobook Template. I used the Change Project Size/Type tool to convert the 8"x8" page to 12"x12". See my tutorial here on how to do that. I also added a ribbon and bow.

I did the same size conversion on this layout from the Floral District Photobook Template. I added a ribbon and hodgepodge label.

This template is from the Year in Review Photobook Template.

This page uses the On the Go Kit which I insist is not just for boys. Though I did have to change the title from "Our Little Man."

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...