Friday, July 13, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Color Combination #3

This week's challenge was to use the colors: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Going Grey, and Pool Party. I love color challenges because I never would have put these colors together, but I love how they worked with these photos. Esper was wearing bright pink pants and a jean jacket, so the colors I used really make her pop on this page. My friend Lance took these great photos of Esper and he did such a good job. Don't you wish you could just hire someone to follow you around and be your photographer all the time? I used many different kits for this layout- mostly Patio Party (for the banner and flowers) and Fan Fair for the photo frames. The overlay is from Comfort Cafe.


Supplies used:

7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here)
11. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness - Erica, this is adorable!! The colors really were perfect for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...