Friday, July 27, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Punches

This week has been so fun! I started teaching my first online class and it's such a blast. If you've ever wanted to learn more about My Digital Studio, this is a great way to do that. Each week in my class I will feature a Blog Hop bonus project. This week I am showcasing some tips & tricks about punches that you'll want to learn. Come join us!

I love punches, don't you? My favorite punches come in the Celebrate Any Day Greeting Cards Template- you get three thought bubble punches and this great grass punch. The long banner punch at the bottom is from the Comfort Cafe kit.

Also, are you getting so excited for MDS2?! One of the best features is the ability to use multiple colors on one stamp image. Look how I used two colors on the tree's leaves and colored the trunk brown. I LOVE this feature!

Supplies used:
Go see how these great designers used punches today!
7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here)
11. Holly VanDyne

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for listing the supplies that you used. Its a big help! I can't wait to play with the new MDS2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - I'm so glad you featured the Any Day Greeting Cards! I've never really looked at that download before and had no idea we had a grass punch or those cute speech bubbles! Such a cute page :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...