Friday, February 3, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Valentine's Day

This week our theme is Valentine's Day! I'm sure all the girls have some amazing projects, but I kept it simple today with just a scrapbook page of Esper's first Valentine's Day. (It wasn't that different in that she ate, slept, pooped, and did it all while looking cute.)  I'm trying to scrap some of these thousands of cell phone pictures I have of her first year and it's a little daunting, but they are just all so cute, you know? I wish I had had Project Life then. I love how versatile this Twitterpated designer series paper is. I've used it so often lately! 

Today we are starting a new thing- guest blog hoppers! We are excited to have Kelly Birrell join us this week. I'm sure her projects are to-die-for cute, so leave her some love. If you are interested in being a guest blog hopper, leave me a comment. You need to have a blog to link to and show only Stampin' Up! products on it. And of course you should have some projects on there that you've made using My Digital Studio so we can see your work. 

Supplies used: 

Now, go hop!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Mandy Grant
7. Erica Shaw (you're here!)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet is she?! I love her name. I really need to be getting the Twitterpated set for MDS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...