Saturday, February 11, 2012

Customizing My Digital Studio Designer Templates

I know I already showed you this book but I wanted to show you how I used Designer Templates that come with the full software version of My Digital Studio to create this Photobook. It was so easy to just switch out paper, embellishments, and colors to create a whole different look. The best part was not having to decide how to lay everything out- it was already done! All of these template pages are from the Rock-A-Bye kit. I'll be back later this week to show you the rest of the pages.


Supplies used: One Big Sale-A-Bration CD (earned by making a $50 purchase) - Everyday Enchantment digital designer series paper and matching brads and ribbon, Fresh Vintage stamp brush set 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...