Thursday, February 23, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Baby

I love that the theme this week is baby. I have plenty of birth pictures I still need to scrapbook for Esper's book. I wanted to document the first time she met her brother and sister. It was a special moment and a crazy one. The L's ran around the hospital room with their shirts over their heads. They paused to kiss baby's forehead or to ask if her poop looked like theirs. I remember feeling stressed that there was a lot of craziness in that day. I remember wishing that I could let them spend more time with their sister. But in the weeks and months to come, I was continually impressed with how gentle and sweet Lake and Libby were with their new baby sister. They are two of her favorite people in the world, and I'm happy she has them.

Supplies used:

Go see more fabulous baby ideas!

6. Aly Schilling
8. Erica Shaw (you're here)
11. Holly VanDyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...