Thursday, October 13, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #67


I created this card for The Paper Players Challenge #67 which was to use Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla as your color combination. I find that I never use Bravo Burgundy, so it was a good challenge to make me pull that color out. You might be surprised to guess what stamp set I used. It was actually the It's A Wrap Holidays stamp set (only available for a limited time)! This set was designed for you to use it with address labels as a cute little candy wrapper. They are so cute made with this stamp set! I wanted to see what else I could use this set for, though. So I pulled out my nifty 3/4" circle punch and used it to punch the leaves in different colors and put them together as a wreath shape. Then my brain kind of went on creativity overload and I thought I could recreate this card with the other stamps in the set for all the holidays! Here is Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day, but really you could use all of the stamps in the set!


I am also going to start creating card kits for anyone interested in recreating these cards. They will come with all the paper cut, ribbon, die cuts cut, etc. All you will have to do is order the stamp set. If you would be interested in a card kit for these three cards (or a monthly subscription type thing) leave me a comment or email me.

Supplies used:

6 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use this stamp set! Ingenious! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, what a fabulous fall wreath. I love that you captured texture on each layer. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I love these! How clever to use the circle punch. The wreath it creates is just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along this week at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty creation, I love that you punched out part of the image only! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative! I love how you used this stamp! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. The wreath is so clever as is the punched sentiment. It goes perfectly with the embossed background. Great job on the color challenge. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...