Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thanks So Much card

I actually stamped! Using paper, ink, and stamps! I know I started this blog (Stamping with Erica) making more stamped projects, but after having a baby, I found myself having little time or space to do anything but create projects in MDS. But I have felt the itch again to use real paper and ink so you may be seeing more cards soon.

I started by running a piece of Whisper White card stock through my Big Shot using the Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then I took a sponge and applied Tangerine Tango Classic Ink to the raised image. I like the result.

I used the Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper as inspiration for my color scheme. This DSP is great, and if you purchase 3 packs of DSP this month, you get one free!
Recipe: (All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted) Trendy Trees stamp set; Whisper White, Pacific Point, and Wild Wasabi card stock; Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper; Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Big Shot Die Cutting Machine; Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad; Antique Brads; Stamping Sponges; Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches; Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Rose Red 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon; Sticky Strip; SNAIL adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...