Friday, August 5, 2011

MDS Blog Hop: Back To School

A new feature on my blog - every Friday a bunch of us (myself and some very talented demonstrators) will post projects using a theme or challenge using only My Digital Studio!

This week our theme was Back to School.

My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!
Stamp Brush Sets: School Days II, Valentine Defined (tree)
Embellishments: Hodgepodge Hardware, Play Date embellishments, Baker's Twine, Button Latte, Pompom Trim
Paper: Play Date DSP
Punches: Oval
Fonts: CK Hand, Bookman Old Style
Blue = Digital Download

To create the alphabet border, I just made a text box and typed in the alphabet.





Now go look at everyone else's projects!

Jeanna BohanonRochelle GouldMandy Grant

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It was worth the wait.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great page Erica. I love the letters along the bottom of the page. Is that a stamp, an alphabet stamp set or a font?

    alwaysgottime@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...