Friday, July 22, 2011

Exciting Announcements!

I'm so excited to share some great news with you today.

The first one is that today I am a guest blogger on Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Blog. Go check it out here! I am so excited that I got to share the birthday decorations I made for Esper's party in MDS with everyone. I also had another layout featured in the gallery (that makes three total!) and it always makes me giddy when I see that.

The main news I have to share with you is an exciting new class I am offering!

Introducing... 


If you have ever wanted to learn digital scrapbooking but aren't sure where to start, this is the class for you!

Since I started using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio in August of last year I have made over 100 layouts! I don't think I ever came close to that number when I was paper scrapbooking or even using Photoshop to digitally scrapbook. Now I have a family album that has updated layouts and an album for my one-year-old that has quite a few layouts in it! I never would have done that without MDS. It was too much of a pain for me to get out all my supplies and make a giant mess, especially with the baby around. Now I just work on my layouts a little at a time on my laptop when the baby is playing well or napping. I love that after I design a layout I can immediately share it with all my friends online. It's instant gratification!


I will start with a beginner course, but don't worry- eventually I will do an intermediate and expert class if enough people are interested.

This class is also a good idea for other Stampin' Up! demonstrators out there who want to expand their businesses by selling MDS, but don't know how to use it yet.

So what will my class include?

You will get:
  • Access to my members-only blog which will contain: 
  • Weekly video tutorials
  • More layout ideas!
  • Tutorials showing basic techniques
  • 2 scrapbook templates each month designed by me (all you have to do is insert your own photos and journaling!)
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, there are a few things you will need:
  • My Digital Studio software (If you do not have MDS yet, go to my online store to purchase it.  Click on Shop Now>Digital Designing>My Digital Studio Software>My Digital Studio. You will see that software costs $79.99 and is the one I would recommend for this class. The three-month class membership is free if you purchase this software from me! There is also an option to purchase the Express Booster Pack for $39.99. If you purchase that one, you will still need to pay the $15.00 each month to take the class.)
  • Access to a computer with My Digital Studio installed on it.
Pricing:
  • Like I mentioned above, if you purchase the My Digital Studio software ($79.99) from me, your membership for three months is free!
  • If you would just like to try my class out for the first month to see if you like it, the cost is $15.00.
  • If you join my mailing list, the price is just $13.00 a month!
  • If you know for sure you would like to participate for the full three months, you can save money by paying ahead $38.00.


Memberships


I will keep all of this information on the side of my blog if you decide you're interested.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Hurry! The first class starts August 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...