Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Changes

I have (finally) updated the right side of my blog. You will now see links to my online store, the new catalog, and current promotions. If you don't follow me yet, make sure you do that. You can also chose to receive my blog updates by email (I'm looking at you Mom) if that's easier for you.

Also, some personal links at the bottom. One to my personal blog and a link to follow me on Pinterest (my new addiction). I frequently pin cute cards and scrapbook pages there so if you're looking for some great ideas using Stampin' Up! product, you definitely want to follow my cards board. (Let me know if you need an invitation to sign up.)

I also now have a tab at the top of the blog for my Stamps for Sale. I have a lot of retired stamps and other product I need to get rid of, so make sure you check to see if there is anything you want on my list. I will be updating it regularly.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...