Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Introducing 5 Supply Fix: Birthday Card & Gift Bag

Introducing 5 Supply Fix: Birthday Card & Gift Bag

I need a good challenge these days to get me creating. Don't you? I love the cooking show on Food Network called 5 Ingredient Fix.

Going with that inspiration, I decided to start a fun regular on my blog called "5 Supply Fix" These projects will feature 5 or fewer supplies (in addition to ink and paper).

So on this card the 5 supplies I challenged myself with were:
1. 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch
2. Scallop Edge Border punch
3. In Color Boutique Details
4. Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine (Comes in the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit)
5. You're Amazing stamp set

I also used some carnival tickets I had but I'm not counting those. ;)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla


Of course every birthday card needs a matching bag to put a gift in. Here are the 5 supplies in addition to ink and card stock that I used for the bag:

*I did not have Summer Starfruit ink so I stamped the ticket image in Versamark onto Summer Starfruit card stock and embossed it in clear embossing powder. I also didn't have the Ticket Duo Builder punch so I cut the ticket out by hand. 

Ink: Versamark
Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit 

Introducing 5 Supply Fix: Birthday Card & Gift Bag

I hope you enjoy the projects I come up with for 5 Supply Fix. Maybe you'll be inspired to play along too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...