Sunday, August 18, 2013
5 Supply Fix: Milk Carton Box
I need a good challenge these days to get me creating. Don't you? I love the cooking show on Food Network called 5 Ingredient Fix.
Going with that inspiration, I decided to start a fun regular on my blog called "5 Supply Fix" These projects will feature 5 or fewer supplies (in addition to ink and paper).
So on this card the 5 supplies I challenged myself with were:
1. Daydream Medallions stamp set
2. Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
3. Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
4. Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die (Does anyone else find this thing a beast to figure out how to fold??)
5. Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim (My favorite ribbon EVER!)
Ink: Versamark, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Apparently there is a Bitty Banners Frame-Lit that goes with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, but I don't own it, so I just cut mine out by hand.
Demos: This would make a great make-n-take at a workshop or stamp club!
Everyone else: This would make a great little gift. Fill the milk carton with a favorite candy!
I hope you enjoy the projects I come up with for 5 Supply Fix. Maybe you'll be inspired to play along too!