Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pumpkin Layout Featuring A To Z Woodpress

I love these new letter embellishments! They add so much dimension to your pages. I'm still working on some October photos for Esper's book. I hope you're not sick of seeing Christmas projects because I'm going to need to scrapbook photos of our holiday too. A few things about this layout- the punch shape I used behind the photos is from the Convention 2012 Photobook Template and the leaf image is from the Be Awesome Today Easel Calendar. Also, I cropped the title stamp "the perfect pumpkin" so that it would fit lengthwise. I also lowered the opacity of the background page to 89% so that the pattern wouldn't overpower the rest of the page.


Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. Love the fall colors of this one and the mat on the right side. Also loving the striped ribbon. Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...