Monday, December 24, 2012

Scared of Santa Scrapbook Page

Well I hope you enjoyed these 12 days of projects. I had a lot of fun and think I will do more blogging like this. Maybe 14 projects preceding Valentine's Day?

I'll end my 12 days of Christmas with a scrapbook page for Esper's album. For weeks we had talked about meeting Santa and sitting on his lap and she was very excited. I couldn't contain her from running up to him before it was even her turn yet. She stopped dead in her tracks and put her little hands over her eyes. Peeking through her fingers, she looked at him tentatively. No matter how much I encouraged her that he was really nice (honestly, how do I know?) she wouldn't sit on his lap. So I sat next to him with her on my lap. She told him she wanted "presents" when he asked her what she wanted for Christmas. She did give him a high-five which at least shows that he is alright in her book.

I hope you all have a fabulous holiday!


Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...