Thursday, June 7, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Hybrid

I don't have a hybrid project for you today (fighting with my printer didn't sound so appealing) but I do have a fun invitation to show you. Esper is turning two at the end of this month and I am so excited to host an owl/enchanted forest themed party for her. My Digital Studio does all the work for me when it comes to having a fully coordinated party ensemble that will include a banner, decorations, labels, and this invitation. (Not to mention the coordinating scrapbook page or mini album.) I had fun designing this. (Personal info changed.)


Supplies used:

Go on a hop to see more projects! (posted Friday morning)

4. Erica Shaw (you're here)
6. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooh - I LOVE this, Erica!!! What a super-cute theme and invitation! :) It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...