Friday, June 22, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Celebrations

Today's theme is celebrations. I made a mental list of all the scrapbook pages I still needed to make and I remembered I hadn't done anything with these pictures yet. They are of my niece's 2nd birthday party. It was also one of the first birthday parties Esper had been to so I had to take lots of pictures of her cuteness that day. :) I used another template from the Keep This Memory Photobook Template that I used last week, but changed out the colors and paper. I love this new Fan Fair Collection- it's my favorite of all the product suites this year.


  
Supplies used:


7. Erica Shaw (you're here)
9. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Erica! Fan Fair is PERFECT for a Teddy Bear's picnic party - what a cute idea. LOVE this page and of course, Esper is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...