Thursday, April 26, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Using A Sketch

Today's challenge was to create a layout using the sketch Amber picked. I had a fun time using this Attic Boutique kit and this picture of my pretty girl from Easter. This is the last week of school this semester so hopefully that means you'll see a lot more projects from me soon!


Purchase the digital supplies you need to make this project:
InLinkz.com

Now go see all the other ways this sketch was used as inspiration:

6. Aly Schilling
8. Erica Shaw (you're here)
10. Holly VanDyne

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I didn't think I liked this kit, but your page is so adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so delicate looking! What a precious little girl. New follower, would love a follow back at http://sassyshopperreviews.blogspot.com/ and feel free to join the blog hop while you're there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...