Friday, April 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Mothers

Sorry my post is a little late getting up this morning. Here is a layout I created using a template from the new Wonderful You Board Book Template. I love all the options for this book template kit. I think the colors are perfect for pages about a baby girl- just change out all of the titles. You can also use the elements to make cards for your mom for Mother's Day.

 The only things I did to change it was to add in the paper flowers and the quote to the left side.
Purchase the digital supplies you need to make this project:
Go see some more beautiful motherly projects!

7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here!)
11. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! Love those big circles and that shadow photo of the two of you is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...