Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project Life: Week 2

As you can see, I adjusted the colors and fonts this week, and even increased the size of some of the journaling blocks so I had more room to write. I'm excited for the flexibility of this template and how easy it is to change up the look and feel from week to week. Leave me a comment with a link to your blog if you are doing your own Project Life!

(btw, I am doing a picture a day- I post them on my Facebook page- and they are very raw and true to how I am feeling at the moment, so if you see some pictures on these spreads, and I'm not exactly smiling, that is why. Part of capturing the everyday moments of life is also capturing the pain, the sadness, and the grief and I have plenty of that lately.)

Past weeks: Project Life Week 1

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. Everything my son plays with becomes a phone too :) I am sort of doing my own project life. I'm trying to take a pic everyday but I've missed a few. I tried posting on my blog a few years ago but it got to be too much. Not sure what I'll do this year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...