Friday, January 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Sketch

Today's challenge was to create a layout using the cool sketch Mandy picked for us. I really wanted to play this week, but I have been busy starting school and dealing with a grouchy (possibly teething) toddler.

But I do want to share a project with you anyway. In December I was asked to design some samples for Stampin' Up! to have on display at their Leadership convention (going on now) in San Antonio. I was so excited to play with some new product! I created this layout using the same Twitterpated kit I featured earlier this week, using pictures from the same photo shoot. I liked playing in the 11" x 8-1/2" size since I normally just do 12" x 12".  Make sure you check back often this week as I will be featuring the other projects I designed.

Supplies used:

Go check out the fun ways the girls used the sketch as inspiration:
7. Erica Shaw (you're here)
10. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...