Friday, November 11, 2011

MDS Blog Hop: Remembrance

So I actually got time today to make a layout for the theme! I'm a bit late but I wanted to share. These pictures were from Memorial Day this year. I visited the grave site of my grandparents. My grandma died this year and my grandpa passed a few years ago. My grandpa actually fought in WWII so it honors him as a veteran too. I wish my daughter could have known the amazing people they were. I copied a layout made by the fabulous Rochelle Gould - I loved not having to come up with a new design. I copied and pasted the text from my blog post from this day for the journaling. It makes scrapbooking so much easier.

Supplies used:


Our designers have made some great layouts honoring loved ones this week, so go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on this page Erica! It is patriotic, but not over the top! And thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...