Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MDS Blog Hop: Celebrate Stampin' Up!

This week's theme is celebrate Stampin' Up! because the annual convention (this year celebrating 25 years!) is coming to SLC. Unfortunately I won't be there, but I'll still be celebrating the 24-ish years that Stampin' Up! has been in my life. My mom was demo #31 when she signed up back in 1989. Our house was always filled with ink, stamps, paper, and creativity galore. I'm grateful that I had opportunities to express my creativity as a child and want the same for Esper. I love that she can go down in my mom's stamp room and just go to town. She loves stamping and coloring with markers.

My layout today is from last week's Princess Festival that we attended. I wanted to try a page in the Project Life format and it came together very quickly. I used The Best Year Photobook Template as my base and then the This And That Epic Day Kit for everything else. There are some great projects by the girls today so make sure you check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! And I loved reading about your mom being a demo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esper is such a lucky girl! I think I need to take my nieces to the princess festival next year! This is such a cute page and the fact that it is using a template is even better! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...