Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MDS Blog Hop: You At Two Scrapbook Page

I was in love with Esper's preschool portrait she came home with. I was actually holding her on my lap in this picture. She was too shy to sit on her own in front of the stranger holding the camera. And that little hand up under her neck is indicator of that. This is such an interesting age she is at. She can be sweet as sugar all day, kissing me and telling me over and over how she loves me "a hundwed" and then be throwing things the next minute because she didn't get what she wanted. But honestly, do we ever grow out of throwing tantrums? I'll miss all the kisses and cuddles and probably even the hilarious ways she throws fits one day.

MDS Blog Hop: You At Two Scrapbook Page

Supplies used: Supply List | Shop in my store! | Try MDS for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...