Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Card Featuring Sale-A-Bration DSP

This is such a monumental thing- I STAMPED! With paper and ink and scissors and stamps! I don't remember the last time I did that (and the blog is called Stamping With Erica, imagine that). I think it's been all of the cute samples I've seen posted from Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference that inspired me.

My mom was making her swaps for Leadership, and these were the products sitting out on the table, so it's what I used. I am so rusty at this, that I barely remembered how to use the Big Shot die cut machine. Does the die go in this way or that? I think this card would be a good masculine one to give to a guy. I mean, I know the cake has flowers on it, and there is a ribbon, but you can't take the feminine completely out of stamping, you know?

This fabulous paper (Sycamore Street) is available in 7 days! You can get it free with any $50 purchase. (Remember, digital products purchased count toward that!) There are also some great digital discs you can get for free if you prefer. I think I'm going to need everything in the brochure! Click here to see it all. Make sure you get your order in between Jan. 22 - Mar. 22 so you can get your free products!

Oh, and if you haven't already, go like my Facebook page. I update it daily with projects, promotions, and inspiration.


Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. Well, next time tell your mother that you stole one of her sets of supplies that she had out for a customer! I could have sworn I cut enough of everything, but then couldn't find one set..... You are just lucky I had some more of that DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...