I'm done posting live content in my MDS class- but don't worry! You still have the chance to learn everything that was taught and get inspiration from many fun projects. This way you can access the class on your own timetable. Do a little bit each day, or watch all the videos in one day!
- Scrapbook pages of course
- Home Decor
- Birthday party invitations
- Mini Albums
- How to use punches
- How to crop embellishments
- How to save a watermark
- How to design using embellishments
- How to recolor DSP
- How to convert 8" x 8" board book pages to 12" x 12"
- How to group photo boxes
- How to round corners
- How to organize your MDS embellishments so you can find them easier
- How to get the most value out of your digital downloads
- Design Basics- the secrets to make great-looking layouts every time!
- How to choose DSP for your projects
- How to make quick & easy photo mosaics
- How to use non-Stampin' Up! templates in MDS
- Exclusive content- layouts, cards, and other projects for members only
- Photo link supply lists on every project
- Project challenges and a gallery to upload and share your projects with other members
- Blog Hop bonus projects
Look at what class members are saying about this class!
Design basics video:
"Erica, thank you so much for the outstanding tips and examples of when you do and don't apply those tips. The visuals really helped me to appreciate all of the tips. Thank you so much."
Choosing DSP video:
"Thank you, Erica. Just watching and listening to how you make those decisions helped me. All your layouts look so 'put together'."
Cropping embellishments video:
"Great tip. I couldn't have imagined this crop until I saw your video. Thank you for sharing the 'secret'."
Here's the best news... you get all of this for only $20!
Here are some other options:
- For those of you who sign up to be a demonstrator on my team, you get FREE access to any online class I offer!
- OR if you submit a $100 online order through my shop, you will receive a FREE membership to the class.
For those wondering, my next live class will be in December.