Thursday, May 10, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Circle Sketch

I enjoyed today's sketch and used it to create a layout with these cute pictures of Esper. After I made this layout I realized I wanted to put a full page of journaling opposite it so I made a coordinating page. I have quite a few layouts that I plan on going back and adding a coordinating layout to either with more photos or journaling. It's part of why I love the versatility of My Digital Studio so much.



Purchase the digital supplies you need to make this project:

This layout uses the Just Add Cake digital Designer Series Paper which is available on the retiring Sweet Retreat Collection DVD along with some other great digital suites on sale for $11.18. Grab it while you can!
7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here)
11. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

  1. Always love your pages! I'm not a huge BRIGHT color person, but everytime you do one, it totally makes me want to--because they work, they're fun, and they POP! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...