Friday, March 30, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Another Color Combination

Today's challenge was to create a project using the Stampin' Up! colors Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Going Grey, and Whisper White. I just realized that I already scrapbooked this picture on this layout, but I wanted a picture to go with her fifteen-month write-up. We used to call her Wooster because of an iPhone app she used to play that had a rooster on it (the little girl who read the word rooster couldn't pronounce her R's). Plus, her hair sticking up like this makes her look just like a rooster. Sometimes I have a ton of journaling to include on a page, so this layout has a good design (which I stole) for that. I created my layout this week while I was in History class listening to a lecture on Reconstruction. I seem to even listen better when I have something to create. I like this getting two things done at once thing, I might have to keep it up.


Purchase the digital supplies you need to make this project!


If you don't have the full version of My Digital Studio, you will also need:
Enjoy the hop today!

5. Aly Schilling
7. Erica Shaw (you're here)
9. Holly VanDyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...