Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sale-A-Bration time!

This is my favorite time of year! Every year Stampin' Up! has the best promotion- Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 you spend you get a free stamp set. BUT this year they have also added in some other things you can get for free including buttons, paper, ribbon and the best: a digital content cd! Here are the images that come on the disc. Basically it is digital versions of all the stamp sets in the SAB brochure plus designer series paper, buttons, and ribbon.


I made a two-page spread of Libby's 3rd Birthday.


Here are the pages larger:
For this page layout I used this sketch from PageMaps.com.

I used a template from MDS for the right page so I could fit lots of photos on the page.


Here is another layout I made using some border strips from the SAB digital content cd. I also used the circle punch to make my own Designer Series Paper. It was so easy!


So hurry and place your order by March 31 for $50 and receive a FREE product! You could even order My Digital Studio and receive the digital content cd for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...